LoginLogin  ProfilProfil FAQFAQ Wer ist wo RegistrierenRegistrieren MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen  SuchenSuchen  

Navigation
· Startseite- News

· Shop/Bücher und mehr...

· Forum

· Familienrecht
  BGB (Gesetzestexte)
  Unterhalt Allgemein
  Unterhaltstabellen
  Düsseldorfer Tabelle
  Unterhalt fürs Kind
  Unterhalt Ehegatten
  Leitlinien Unterhalt
  Verfahrenskostenhilfe
  Scheidung
  Umgangsrecht
  Sorgerecht
  Kinder und Trennung

Vaterschaftstest

· Schwangerschaft
  Schwangerschaftsanzeichen
  Schwanger was nun
  Schwangerschaftswochen
  Schwangerschaftskalender
  Ernährung
  Der Mutterpass
  Schwangerschaftstest
  Schwangerschaftsvorsorge
  Risiken und Infektionen
  Gestose
  Hebamme
  Schwanger und HarzIV

· Geburt
  Phasen der Geburt
  Die Wehen
  Verschiedene Geburtsorte
  Die Wahl der Klinik
  Die Kliniktasche
  Der Geburtstermin
  Hypnose und Geburt
  Akupunktur und Geburt
  Nach der Geburt
  Stillen

· Eltern
  Erziehung
  Kindergeld
  Elterngeld
  Elternzeit
  Partnerschaft
  Mutterschutzgesetz
  Haushaltshilfe
  Hund und Familie

· Kinder
  Baby
  Kleinkind
  Schulkind
  Jugendliche
  Geburtstagspartys
  Freizeit
  Kindermund
  Gesundheitsthemen
  Kinderkrankheiten
  ADS - ADHS
  Vorsorgeuntersuchungen
  Rechte des Kindes

Es befinden sich zur Zeit
User im Chat.

Info
Impressum
Nutzungsbedingungen
Datenschutzerklärung

Netiquette Forenregeln
ncluded slides with tips for blocking that had double entend

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    TreffpunktEltern.de Foren-Übersicht -> Familienrecht Allgemein

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
x123
ist verrückt nach Foren
ist verrückt nach Foren

BeitragVerfasst am: 26.05.2019 08:00    Titel: ncluded slides with tips for blocking that had double entend Antworten mit Zitat

Claudio Ranieri says the heart and the soul of his players is the reason behind Leicesters incredible Premier League title success. Tottenhams failure to beat Chelsea on Monday Night Football handed the Foxes their first top-flight title in their 132-year history, with two games remaining this season. Claudio Ranieri has paid tribute to his players after Leicester clinched the title The Leicester boss flew to Italy on Sunday to spend some time with his 96-year-old mother in Rome but revealed he made it back to England in time to see the moment Leicester became champions. I feel good, I feel good you can imagine, Ranieri told Sky Sports News HQs Rob Dorsett on arriving at Leicesters training ground on Tuesday morning. I had lunch with my mother then I came back with our plane and arrived at 7 oclock and at 8 oclock, I watched the match. The emotions were at the maximum. Claudio Ranieri I was home to watch the match. I had lunch with my mother then I came back with our plane and arrived at 7 oclock and at 8 oclock, I watched the match. The emotions were at the maximum. Heres a look at Leicester Citys remarkable journey from administration to the Premier League title Asked what was the secret to Leicesters remarkable campaign, which has seen them lose just three matches en route to claiming the league, the Italian said: I dont know the secret. I think the players, their heart and their soul won it. Ranieri: National treasure Adam Bate on how Leicesters manager has handled an extraordinary year... Asked what the first league title win of his 30-year managerial career means to him, Ranieri said: It means the job is good. I am very, very happy now because if I won this title at the beginning of my career, maybe I would have forgotten it by now. A collection of Ranieris most amusing quotes over the season No, now I am a very, very old man and I can feel much better.Ranieri said he had not spoken to his players yet, explaining he will wait for them and we will enjoy it together, before adding he is already thinking about a bright future for Leicester going forward. The Tottenham players were gracious after losing the title to Leicester and praised the Foxes massive achievement I say every time I am very happy for the fans, the chairman, and everybody, for all of the Leicester community.We want to improve. We want to improve a lot. Also See: Leicester win Premier League Ranieri: National treasure Champions: How the world reacted WATCH: Goal that sealed the title Air Max 97 Mens Cheap . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. Wholesale Air Max 95 .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. http://www.wholesale95airmax.com/air-max-95-mens-sale.html . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Nike Air Max 97 Mens Clearance . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Air Max 95 Mens Sale . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. COLLEGE STATION, Texas -- Texas A&M has suspended two assistant football coaches for two weeks for what they described as a failed attempt at humor this week at a football clinic for women.Coach Kevin Sumlin announced Friday night that offensive line coach Jim Turner and special teams coordinator Jeff Banks have been suspended without pay and will have to serve 20 hours of community service.The assistant coaches presentation at the Chalk Talk clinic Wednesday night included slides with tips for blocking that had double entendre and what could be construed as sexual references.There is absolutely no place in our program or in our University community for inappropriate conduct or degrading comments towards women, or anyone, regardless of intent, Sumlin said.Sumlin said he attended the event but was interacting with attendees and was unaware of the content in the presentation by Turner and Banks until Friday.On behalf of Aggie Football, I want to apologize for the comments at Chalk Talk and also for my failure to review their individual presentations, Sumlin said. I want to thank the almost 700 women who came out this week who not only participated in the program but who supported a worthy cause in the Twin City Mission.Turner rejoined Texas A&M this offseason afteer two seasons out of coaching.dddddddddddd He had previously worked with the Aggies from 2008-11, and then was offensive line coach at the Miami Dolphins from 2012-13. He was fired after a bullying scandal that involved offensive linemen Jonathan Martin and Richie Incognito.Banks has been with A&M since 2013 coaching tight ends and special teams.We want to sincerely apologize to the passionate Aggie fans and to women everywhere for our failed attempt at humor during this weeks Aggie Football Chalk Talk and fundraiser, Turner and Banks said in a joint statement. We clearly understand now that our comments and slides were not appropriate or consistent with the values of our football program or our Department. We must do better, and we will.This is the second time this offseason Sumlin has had a staff member embarrass the program. In May, Receivers coach Aaron Moorhead sent a series of tweets about loyalty and young players after high school quarterback Tate Martell announced he was no longer committed to sign with Texas A&M in February.The Aggies will begin preseason practice next week and open the season Sept. 3 at home against UCLA. ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    TreffpunktEltern.de Foren-Übersicht -> Familienrecht Allgemein Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  

chat

TreffpunktEltern.de
unterstützen