LoginLogin  ProfilProfil FAQFAQ Wer ist wo RegistrierenRegistrieren MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen  SuchenSuchen  

Navigation
· Startseite- News

· Shop/Bücher und mehr...

· Forum

· Familienrecht
  BGB (Gesetzestexte)
  Unterhalt Allgemein
  Unterhaltstabellen
  Düsseldorfer Tabelle
  Unterhalt fürs Kind
  Unterhalt Ehegatten
  Leitlinien Unterhalt
  Verfahrenskostenhilfe
  Scheidung
  Umgangsrecht
  Sorgerecht
  Kinder und Trennung

Vaterschaftstest

· Schwangerschaft
  Schwangerschaftsanzeichen
  Schwanger was nun
  Schwangerschaftswochen
  Schwangerschaftskalender
  Ernährung
  Der Mutterpass
  Schwangerschaftstest
  Schwangerschaftsvorsorge
  Risiken und Infektionen
  Gestose
  Hebamme
  Schwanger und HarzIV

· Geburt
  Phasen der Geburt
  Die Wehen
  Verschiedene Geburtsorte
  Die Wahl der Klinik
  Die Kliniktasche
  Der Geburtstermin
  Hypnose und Geburt
  Akupunktur und Geburt
  Nach der Geburt
  Stillen

· Eltern
  Erziehung
  Kindergeld
  Elterngeld
  Elternzeit
  Partnerschaft
  Mutterschutzgesetz
  Haushaltshilfe
  Hund und Familie

· Kinder
  Baby
  Kleinkind
  Schulkind
  Jugendliche
  Geburtstagspartys
  Freizeit
  Kindermund
  Gesundheitsthemen
  Kinderkrankheiten
  ADS - ADHS
  Vorsorgeuntersuchungen
  Rechte des Kindes

Es befinden sich zur Zeit
User im Chat.

Info
Impressum
Nutzungsbedingungen
Datenschutzerklärung

Netiquette Forenregeln
Create a Blog Step By Step

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    TreffpunktEltern.de Foren-Übersicht -> Umgang / Sorge (Recht & Pflicht)

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
katherynstockett
neu hier
neu hier

BeitragVerfasst am: 31.07.2019 12:21    Titel: Create a Blog Step By Step Antworten mit Zitat

Creating a blog is very simple, but it depends on what you want it for or what your goal is to do it in one way or another. That’s why I’m going to teach you how to create one with the best options depending on your own case: if you want a personal blog, a professional blog, a corporate blog, a thematic blog, etc.

That is, I’m going to teach you how to create  the blog you really need  in your specific case.

How to create a blog according to the type you choose

https://crgsoft.com/blog/how-to-create-a-blog/

There are many ways to shape an idea, such as opening a blog ; but you have to choose the one that best suits your needs, to get it to really get ahead and become something worthwhile for you and your readers.
And is that each blog is different, and even more so if it is created for different things.
The idea is that this article will serve as a guide to choose what is best for you specifically .
So here are the best solutions….

How to create a personal or thematic blog

https://crgsoft.com/blog/what-is-bl....w-does-it-work/

If what you want is to create a blog to tell your personal experiences, reflections or ideas; or you just want to write about a specific topic (a blog about history, economy, technology, etc.), this may be the best solution.
But before continuing, I want you to ask yourself this question:

Do you think that at some point your personal or thematic blog could become something more “serious”?

I ask you this because many people when they start a blog of this type do not take into account if they will grow more then, and that is why they choose to create a free blog. The normal thing is to think “well, for now I will make a free blog and if in the future I need something more serious I will change it”, but when that time comes,  many regret the decision they made …

https://crgsoft.com/blog/instagram-....ervice-is-down/

That “change” of a free blog to another more professional platform can become a serious problem and you could miss all the visits you receive from the Google search engine . To give you an idea, in my case, for example, that could mean 60% of my visits …

As you can see, it is very important to choose well from the beginning and something as secondary to the naked eye as making a free blog can limit your growth. Sometimes a minimal investment can prevent you from repenting and losing much more time and money.

https://crgsoft.com/blog/how-to-dow....latest-version/

During this last year, we have had to warn on more than one occasion about problems on Facebook servers, which have resulted in falls on Instagram, thus affecting the millions of users who use the social network worldwide. And being such a popular platform, it is not surprising that these types of problems only need a couple of minutes to go around the world and revolutionize the rest of social networks.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    TreffpunktEltern.de Foren-Übersicht -> Umgang / Sorge (Recht & Pflicht) Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  

chat

TreffpunktEltern.de
unterstützen