LoginLogin  ProfilProfil FAQFAQ Wer ist wo RegistrierenRegistrieren MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen  SuchenSuchen  

Navigation
· Startseite- News

· Shop/Bücher und mehr...

· Forum

· Familienrecht
  BGB (Gesetzestexte)
  Unterhalt Allgemein
  Unterhaltstabellen
  Düsseldorfer Tabelle
  Unterhalt fürs Kind
  Unterhalt Ehegatten
  Leitlinien Unterhalt
  Verfahrenskostenhilfe
  Scheidung
  Umgangsrecht
  Sorgerecht
  Kinder und Trennung

Vaterschaftstest

· Schwangerschaft
  Schwangerschaftsanzeichen
  Schwanger was nun
  Schwangerschaftswochen
  Schwangerschaftskalender
  Ernährung
  Der Mutterpass
  Schwangerschaftstest
  Schwangerschaftsvorsorge
  Risiken und Infektionen
  Gestose
  Hebamme
  Schwanger und HarzIV

· Geburt
  Phasen der Geburt
  Die Wehen
  Verschiedene Geburtsorte
  Die Wahl der Klinik
  Die Kliniktasche
  Der Geburtstermin
  Hypnose und Geburt
  Akupunktur und Geburt
  Nach der Geburt
  Stillen

· Eltern
  Erziehung
  Kindergeld
  Elterngeld
  Elternzeit
  Partnerschaft
  Mutterschutzgesetz
  Haushaltshilfe
  Hund und Familie

· Kinder
  Baby
  Kleinkind
  Schulkind
  Jugendliche
  Geburtstagspartys
  Freizeit
  Kindermund
  Gesundheitsthemen
  Kinderkrankheiten
  ADS - ADHS
  Vorsorgeuntersuchungen
  Rechte des Kindes

Es befinden sich zur Zeit
User im Chat.

Info
Impressum
Nutzungsbedingungen
Datenschutzerklärung

Netiquette Forenregeln
said he shouldnt have been so brut

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    TreffpunktEltern.de Foren-Übersicht -> Technik

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
lw789
neu hier
neu hier

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.03.2019 05:57    Titel: said he shouldnt have been so brut Antworten mit Zitat

ASHBURN, Va. - Jay Gruden said he shouldnt have been so brutally candid about Robert Griffin IIIs play. The Washington Redskins coach also took the blame for allowing the Washington Redskins to become too much about one guy.Griffin also stuck to the team script, repeatedly stressing that hes focused on San Francisco and saying little else during his weekly news conference.The Redskins needed a course correction after several days in which their quarterback was under siege on multiple fronts. Gruden and Griffin tried to settle things down a bit Wednesday, with the coach shifting more blame onto himself and RG3 doing his best to stay mum.Early on in the season when I first got the job, I knew there was going to be a lot of questions about Robert, Gruden said. But I want to try to make this thing about the Redskins and not about him, and somehow weve made it more about him than about the team. And thats my fault.Gruden said specifically that he went too far earlier this week when he detailed Griffins many fundamental flaws — including poor footwork and bad reads — in a 27-7 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.I think it was a mistake on my part, Gruden said. After a loss like that, were very disappointed in the way we played, and the question came up. ... I just answered it, the first thing that came to my mind, and sometimes the first thing that comes to your mind isnt the smartest thing, and it wasnt the right thing to do on my part.Corrections should be in-house with everybody involved. The play speaks for itself, the production on the field spoke for itself. I didnt have to really elaborate on any individual fundamental things.Gruden also wanted it made clear that the Redskins lost in part because he was outcoached by Tampa Bays Lovie Smith.Lovie had their team ready to play more than I had my team ready to play, Gruden said. And that was a direct reflection on me.Griffin, meanwhile, turned in a podium performance that would make Bill Belichick proud as the Redskins (3-7) began practice for Sundays visit to the San Francisco 49rs. As the New England Patriots coach is known to do, Griffin gave short, non-answers and used the exact phrase focused on San Francisco nine times.Jay wants me to play better. I want to play better, Griffin said. Were focused on San Francisco and making that happen, so thats all Ive got to say about that.Griffin was stung earlier this week by the implication that he had been overly critical of his teammates in his postgame remarks after the Buccaneers loss. In reality, Griffin spent much of that postgame news conference taking the blame for his six sacks and other aspects of his play, but he did add that great quarterbacks such as Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning dont play well if their guys dont play well.On Monday, Gruden piled on a bit, saying that: Robert needs to understand he needs to worry about himself, No. 1, and not everybody else. That was also when the coach gave the searing review of Griffins play.Griffin responded that same day on social media that its unfortunate that anyone would take a piece of my press conference and say I threw my teammates under the bus.Griffin didnt elaborate much on Wednesday. He did say that he had addressed the team, and that a large majority of the locker room has reached out to him in the last few days.On getting better as a quarterback, he said: Im in my second offence in this league. You know, just trying to hammer everything down and get better at my craft like Coach wants me to.Griffin said several times that he was doing what Gruden wants him to do, but he said his scaled-back appearance at the microphone podium wasnt specifically the result of coachs orders.No, he just wanted me to focus on me, Griffin said. And Im going to do that to the best of my ability. Im a quarterback, man. Ive got to help this team win.Griffins clashes with coach Mike Shanahan overshadowed last years 3-13 season. Asked to describe his relationship with Gruden, Griffin gave another short answer: Great.Gruden, for his part, said Griffin is at a stage right now in his career where we need to see improvements, but he also stressed that too much can be expected of the third-year player.We have such high expectations for these kids coming out of college that they should be at the same level as Peyton Manning and Tom Brady and Philip Rivers and Aaron Rodgers, Gruden said. Its not fair. Theyre going to have some growing pains.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and HYPERLINK http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Joseph White on Twitter: http://twitter.com/JGWhiteAP Nike Running Shoes Cheap . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., who trains out of San Diego, will fight bantamweight champion (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey on July 5 in the co-main event of UFC 175 in Las Vegas. Running Shoes Outlet . Arsenal had already scored its goals in the third round fixture when the fierce rivalry turned ugly in the final ten minutes as Walcott was being carried off on a stretcher. http://www.cheaprunningshoes.us/. Former two-time Olympic gold medallist Evi Sachenbacher-Stehle tested positive for the stimulant methylhexanamine in both her "A" and "B" samples, the German Olympic Committee said. Clearance Running Shoes Online . The American secured his first back-to-back ATP match wins since June to leave Tsonga relying on his performance at next weeks Paris Masters to clinch one of the final three places for the season-ending event in London. Tsonga would have moved up one spot to No. 6 with a win over Querrey at the City of Arts and Sciences, but his serve deserted him in the second set as the 116th-ranked American broke twice to reach the quarter-finals. Discount Running Shoes Sale . LOUIS -- The St.SHANGHAI - Bubba Watson captured his first World Golf Championship with a stunning turnaround Sunday when he holed a bunker shot for eagle on the 18th hole to get into a playoff, and then made a 20-foot birdie putt to beat Tim Clark and win the HSBC Champions. The 10th edition of the HSBC Champions was the wildest one of them all. Watson had a two-shot lead with three holes to play until he appeared to throw it all away. He missed the 16th green with a lob wedge and made bogey, and then took two shots to get out of a bunker on the par-3 17th and made double bogey to fall one shot behind a five-way tie for the lead. The two-time Masters champion was fidgety and irritated at any movement around him, even stopping at the top of his swing from the bunker left of the green on the par-5 18th hole because of a camera click from the hospitality suite. But angst turned to joy when he blasted onto the green and watched the ball roll some 25 feet into the cup for eagle. You always joke about holing it, Watson said. And then it actually went in. So I didnt know how to react, and so I just kind of screamed and I lost my voice a little bit. It was one of those shots — one-in-a-lifetime kind of shot. He closed with a 2-under 70. Clark was the only player from the five-way tie to join Watson at 11-under 277. He laid up on the 18th and hit wedge to 5 feet for birdie and a 69. In the playoff, his wedge was to the right edge of the green about 25 feet away. The putt was on line, but short. Never expected to be in that position start of the week, Clark said. I fought hard. I knew I needed to birdie that playoff, especially with him being able to reach. Im pleased overall. Obviously, disappointed to be that close. At least he had a chance. Rickie Fowler, in the group with Watson and Clark, was tied for the lead when he tried to reach the green with a 5-wood from 228 yards, but it rolled back into the water. He scrambled for par and a 70. I misjudged how it was going to play, Fowler said. All three players in the final group failed to make birdie.dddddddddddd Graeme McDowell, trying to complete a wire-to-wire win, missed a 12-foot birdie attempt and shot 73. Hiroshi Iwata (72) missed an 8-foot birdie putt. Martin Kaymers wedge for his third shot bounded off the green to the right and went into the water, leading to double bogey. He had a 73. Watson became the 14th player to win a major and a World Golf Championship, and it capped off his best calendar year — the Northern Trust Open at Riviera in February, another green jacket at the Masters in April, and a WGC title in China that he nearly let slip through his fingers. That his WGC title was in China was even more meaningful. For my own personal career, this is big for me to win outside the U.S., to say that I can travel a little bit and win instead of just one place, Watson said. Both big moments — the bunker shot and the winning putt — produced more high-charged emotion than either of his two Masters victories. With a world-class field, this tournament came down to six players over the final 30 minutes. The final group — McDowell, Iwata and Kaymer — were so shocked to see the leaderboard when they reached the 16th green that they asked if it was correct. They had been chasing. Suddenly, they were tied at 10 under, and Watson was trailing. Thats why I went for the green on 16, Kaymer said. I thought if I can make 3 there, I can square with Bubba. And I saw that he made double bogey on 17, so all of a sudden, there were five guys in the lead. Watson at that moment appeared to be the least likely of the bunch to hold the trophy. Kaymer took two chips to get on the 16th green and had to scramble for par. Iwata was just over the back of the green with his tee shot on the par-4 16th, but he stubbed his chip and two-putted for par. McDowell narrowly missed an 18-foot birdie. All had their chances on the 18th to catch Watson and Clark. Watson moved up to No. 3 in the world, making him the highest-ranked American. ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    TreffpunktEltern.de Foren-Übersicht -> Technik Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  

chat

TreffpunktEltern.de
unterstützen